Category / Contractors
A: The resident of the home where you are working can start a visitor session for you while you are working. A parking session specific to your licence plate can be activated…
Q: Can I give the contractors that frequent my home, and use my visitor sessions to conduct their work access to my RPP account so they can input their licence plates on their own?
A: We strongly suggest that you do not provide direct access to your account to accommodate these types of permitting requests from contractors or anyone else to protect your personal information. You…
- Q: How do I renew my parking permit?
- Q: I’m a contractor. How do I park in front of a home without being ticketed?
- Q: I had my visitor permit approved but it’s disappeared; what should I do?
- Q: What RPP zone is my address in?
- Q: I have a live-out nanny that comes to my house every day; how do I manage visitor parking for them?