Category / Featured
Q: How do I renew my parking permit?
A: Residents are able to renew their permit(s) within 60 days of the permits expiry date. To renew your permit, please log in to your Residential Parking Permit account then click…
09 August 2019
Q: Where can I park with a Residential Parking Permit?
A: Residential parking permits allow you to park in residential parking zones and time-restricted parking zones. As long as you obey traffic bylaws, you may park anywhere in the restricted area or…
21 July 2017
Q: If I get a new vehicle, what do I need to do in the online system to transfer the permit?
A: If the vehicle’s licence plate remains the same, you do not need to do anything. If you are changing licence plates, you would cancel your existing permit within your RPP account and…
14 July 2017
- Q: How do I renew my parking permit?
- Q: I’m a contractor. How do I park in front of a home without being ticketed?
- Q: I had my visitor permit approved but it’s disappeared; what should I do?
- Q: What RPP zone is my address in?
- Q: I have a live-out nanny that comes to my house every day; how do I manage visitor parking for them?