Category / Featured
A: Residential parking permits allow you to park in residential parking zones and time-restricted parking zones. As long as you obey traffic bylaws, you may park anywhere in the restricted area or…
A: If the vehicle’s licence plate remains the same, you do not need to do anything. If you are changing licence plates, you would cancel your existing permit within your RPP account and…
- Q: How do I renew my parking permit?
- Q: I’m a contractor. How do I park in front of a home without being ticketed?
- Q: I had my visitor permit approved but it’s disappeared; what should I do?
- Q: What RPP zone is my address in?
- Q: I have a live-out nanny that comes to my house every day; how do I manage visitor parking for them?