Category / MyParking App
Q: How do I log into the MyParking app to use the ‘Manage Visitor Parking Sessions’ feature for the first time?
Here is a graphic to get you started. Please read through the steps below and complete the scenario that applies to you. Scenarios A. If you do not have the MyParking…
23 July 2019
Q: How do I use the Manage Visitor Parking sessions feature on the MyParking app?
A: Once you’ve set yourself up on the MyParking app and have access to the Manage Visitor Parking Sessions feature, all you need to do to use it is open the app,…
24 July 2019
Q: Can I use the MyParking app to start a paid parking session and Residential Parking Permit visitor parking session at the same time?
A: Yes! If you have a ParkPlus account with enough funds and need to pay for parking in a ParkPlus zone and start a visitor parking session from the app (because your guest…
24 July 2019
- Q: How do I renew my parking permit?
- Q: I’m a contractor. How do I park in front of a home without being ticketed?
- Q: I had my visitor permit approved but it’s disappeared; what should I do?
- Q: What RPP zone is my address in?
- Q: I have a live-out nanny that comes to my house every day; how do I manage visitor parking for them?