Category / Residential Parking Permits
Q: Can I use the MyParking app to start a paid parking session and Residential Parking Permit visitor parking session at the same time?
A: Yes! If you have a ParkPlus account with enough funds and need to pay for parking in a ParkPlus zone and start a visitor parking session from the app (because your guest…
Q: How can I know which vehicles are parked in my area legitimately and which vehicles I should be calling CPA to report?
A: It is not our intent to put the responsibility of enforcement on the resident. With the implementation of the online system, ParkPlus automated enforcement vehicles regularly drive through each residential parking…
- Q: How do I renew my parking permit?
- Q: I’m a contractor. How do I park in front of a home without being ticketed?
- Q: I had my visitor permit approved but it’s disappeared; what should I do?
- Q: What RPP zone is my address in?
- Q: I have a live-out nanny that comes to my house every day; how do I manage visitor parking for them?