A: We strongly suggest that you do not provide direct access to your account to accommodate these types of permitting requests from contractors or anyone else to protect your personal information. You may start a visitor session for any vehicle that is visiting your residence.

Contractors are able to obtain paid permits from The City of Calgary to park in RPP zones so they do not need to use their client’s visitor permits. More information can be found here: http://www.calgary.ca/Transportation/Roads/Pages/Traffic/Permits/Special-parking-permits.aspx