Q: How do I apply for the Low-Income Market Permit?
- Log into www.MyParkingServices.com
- On the left-hand side menu click Apply for Permits
- In the right-hand corner click Show Help. A step-by-step guide on how to apply for your parking permits will pop up and guide you through the process.
- Begin typing your address in the address search box and select your address from the drop-down menu
- Select Market from the Permit Type drop-down menu and follow the prompts
- Select Yes when asked if you’re approved for the Fair Entry program
- Click Add Permit
- Enter your licence plate, supporting documents, SAMS ID number and payment information
- Accept the Market Permit Terms and Conditions
- Click Submit Permit
You will receive an email when the status of your application has been decided. Once an application is approved, the Market Permit will become active on the first day of the following month if payment is successful. Approved permits will automatically renew monthly until cancelled and payment is taken on the first of each month.
Parking tickets issued before the permit effective/active date will be at the registered vehicle owner’s responsibility and expense.