Q: How do I log into the MyParking app to use the ‘Manage Visitor Parking Sessions’ feature for the first time?
Here is a graphic to get you started. Please read through the steps below and complete the scenario that applies to you.
A. If you do not have the MyParking app:
- Download the MyParking app (available for free on the Google Play Store or Apple Play Store).
- Log in using the same email address and password you use to log in to your Residential Parking Permit account.
Important: You’ll need to use the email address and password you currently use to log in to the Residential Parking Permit (RPP) System. It is vital that you use your RPP email address and password, so the app can recognize that you use both services.
B. If you already have the MyParking app and the email address is the same for both your ParkPlus and Residential Parking Permit accounts:
- Stop any active ParkPlus parking session(s)
- Log out of the app
- Update the app and log back in using the email address and password you use to log in to your Residential Parking Permit account.
- To update the app on an iPhone: go into App Store and on the bottom right tap ‘updates’. Select the MyParking app and tap Update.
- To update the app on an Android: go into Google Play Store, select the MyParking app then tap Update.
- Verify that your payment, account funds and other account information is correct. If not, contact us at email@example.com.
C. If you already have the MyParking app and the email address is different between your ParkPlus and Residential Parking Permits accounts:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Residential Parking Permit AND ParkPlus email addresses, indicating which you’d prefer to use for your Parking Services moving forward. We strongly recommend that the email address you use to access your ParkPlus account become your default address. Our team will ensure your email address and password are the same on both sides and will transfer your account funds accordingly.
It’s important to sync your accounts so you can conveniently manage visitor parking sessions and paid parking sessions without having to log in and out of your respective accounts.