A: The resident of the home where you are working can start a visitor session for you while you are working. A parking session specific to your licence plate can be activated for a duration of up to 2 weeks, without the need for daily renewal.
Contractors are also able to apply for paid Residential Special Parking Permits through The City of Calgary by calling 311. Residential Special Parking Permits entitle the user to park in Residential Parking Zones in Calgary while on official business and exempt from posted residential zone restrictions.